VRAB Spring Roll
⅓ Japanese Cucumber, Sliced
4 slices lettuce
⅓ Carrot, shredded
1 green onion, cut into matchsticks
2 calamansi, halved
1 ½ tbsp Vegan mayonnaise
1 tsp sriracha sauce, or to taste
4 rice paper wrappers
- Mix VRAB, mayonnaise, and sriracha sauce together in a bowl.
- Quickly dip a sheet of rice paper in lukewarm water to moisten the entire surface.
- Place wet rice paper on the work surface. Place a piece lettuce close to the bottom edge of the rice paper. Arrange carrots, cucumber, red bell pepper, spring onion and VRAB mixture over the lettuce
- Grab the lower edge of the rice paper and lettuce and start rolling up the spring roll. Fold in the left and right sides. Finish rolling up the spring roll all the way to the end.
- Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve the spring rolls with the sweet chilli sauce.